My Favorite Youtube Channels


Youtube is one of those places where you can find a lot of crazy and even more weird. But it's also a wonderful place, full of talented and smart people, who want to share something they feel passionate about with the rest of the world.
Here are a few channels that I like. This isn't a ranking, I like them all equally. I do however like them for different reasons.

Casey Neistat


If you don't know who that is, then you my friend, have been living under a rock.
His 8-episode series The Neistat Brothers was aired on HBO. He is the co-founder of Beme, an app that been bought by CNN.
He's a self-taught filmmaker and he's great at it. He posts daily vlogs, mostly about his work. But they're a sight to see. He's also seen as the moving New York staple since he travels though the streets almost daily on his boosted board.




PolandbananasBOOKS


The first Booktuber that I ever found in Youtube. She's funny and energetic. Christine Riccio films reviews and talks about books, tv-shows and sometimes movies. The great thing about Christine is, that she films her reviews as two-parts. First you get the general feel without the spoilers, after that she lets her audience know when she gets more in depth about the story line.

Her tv-show reviews feel like chatting with a friend about your favorite series.
Currently she's writing her first book. And as a booklion myself, I can't wait to see her work.


Philip DeFranco Show


"Sup you beautiful bastards!"
That's how almost all Phil's video's start. He's a Newstuber. What I love about Philip is that he not only makes the news interesting for me, he also creates a conversation. And he reminds people of that. He also gives his honest opinion and makes sure that he has his facts straight.

His wife Lindsay, has also a family vlog. I think that their marriage and chemistry will make a lot of people laugh.



AlexsLens


Alex Warren is a young film maker and photographer. He has a lot of talent and honestly I'm mesmerized by his work.
He makes wonderful pictures, but the real magic happens when he films. He makes shorts with a story and takes his audience with him. He shows us the world through his lens (haha) and it's wonderful. You need to see his work to understand it.






G.F. Darwin


One of my recent finds. Marek Hucz and Jan Jurkowski and their team. I love humor but when I saw this, I was blown away! You may know the 'Epic Rap Battles of History'. Well this is way better than that! The production looks like a real movie, the dialogue is pure Polish humor. They even have their own show on Player.pl
I love their 'Wielkie Konflikty' (Big Conflicts) series. How did the creation of the world really happen? What if Cinderella and Prince Charming had to go to therapy? Well G.F Darwin answers there questions and many more.

What are some of your favorite channels? Let me know it the comments below :)

Komentarze