Stuck With Myself


The weather has been grey, cold and wet with no real snow in sight. Work turns about being on time, and making sure we're done in time of the deadline. Housework revolves around cleaning, cooking and doing the groceries.

The do-this' do-that's slowly made me go a bit crazy. I didn't know what to do with myself. Mindless following a routine that left no time for myself.

And this happens every year for me, I get on the high of Christmas and then I crash right after New Year's. But spring is just around the corner and my birthday is coming up. So maybe a new start?

One of my biggest problems is leaving the house early and getting home late. By that time I'm drained and don't feel like doing anything. But I'll have to plan a bit different than before. Instead of making a chart of every day and when to do them, I'll make a list of things I need to do during the week. And I need to reward myself a bit more with things that I like to do, like painting.

A picture I took while heading home from work one day. Had the luck of passing through a little forest.

But for me it's always easier said than done. Change takes willpower and right mindset, and sometimes I lack the willpower. Let's hope that I won't fail like I always do.


So how did the last three months feel for you? Let me know in the comments below :)

Komentarze