Resolutions for 2017

I'm one of those people who make resolutions for the New Year. And one of the few who actually tried to fulfill them.

Over the years I learned the the best way to keep it up, set the bar low. And depending on the year I've had, I set the bar sometimes very low.

So here are a few of my resolutions for next year:

- Learn Swedish
Since I'm just working, I want to use some of my spare time to learn something new.

- Save some money for a rainy day
I'm friggin poor and bad luck follows me like a stray dog follows food. So it's nice to have some money on the side in case of an emergency.

- Go on a vacation with friends
Two of my friends want to go on a vacation this year with me to Poland. And hopefully we'll go through with it.

- Go on a trip with Srprs.me
I'm a controlfreak when it comes to travelling. I need to know everything and check everyhing at least ten times. So a trip to a place you don't know is actually a challenge for me.

- Grow out hair
I had my hair short for almost a decade. Now I want long locks that I can donate later for a wig.

- Pick up painting and drawing
I loved to draw and paint. But the last three years, I've barely touched a pencil and brush. I think it's time to change that.

- Improve my blog
I should put in more effort into my blog. Not only into the posts, but also into the way my blog looks and how I promote it.

- Write letters
It's the twenty-first century and letters are a thing of the past. But you could say that I was born in the wrong time. There is hitting better than a handwritten letter (especially when the only mail you receive are bills).

So that are a few resolutions for 2017.

What are a few of your resolutions? Let me know in the comments down below :)

Komentarze