My Letter to Santa


I remember when I was little, my mom made us make letters to Gwiazdor (Polish Santa Cause). That way she could find out what we wanted for Christmas when we refused to tell her.

For kids it's a great activity that will keep them occupied for a bit. many post offices have a special mail box just for Santa mail. But you can always send it to the North Pole to the Santa village.

I'm an adult now so a letter to Santa seems a bit odd to write. But I think that it's a great way to really think about what we want in life. It's also a nice way to look back in a few years and see how our wants and needs change with time and perspective.
My letter to Santa is inspired by the dairy Q&A a Day that I own.

So here is my letter to Santa.

Dear Santa,
To be honest I don't know how good I've been this year. But I've learned many new things, and met new people who are now an important part of my life. This year for Christmas I would like to have snow. I want my Christmas to be white like in the movies.
I also want the Christmas time to be a happy time for everyone. No rushing and stress, just family, friends and good food.
I just want for others to feel the magic like I do.
Kind regards,
Karolina

What do you think of this idea? Let me know in the comments below :)

Komentarze