Prepping for December

So I have all of my November posts planned out. I still have to write a few, but I know what I'm going to write. And for the two that I don't know what to do with, I still have plenty of time to figure that out.

I don't have that luxury with December.

It's probably the busiest time in the year for bloggers and vloggers. We have to make decisions on whatever will do (blogmas or 12 days of Christmas), and we need to plan it in advance or even make the posts early. I have so many list made for it, that I don't know which one is the most current!

Two years ago I did Blogmas and failed at it miserable. Last year I did 12 Days of Christmas and due to poor scheduling the posts were boring and badly written.
So this year I want to be prepared no matter what I decide. I spent the last week or so, reading blogs and watching Vlogs to see what I can do. Also what new can I bring to this Christmassy time for my readers.

This year I'm doing also a few presents by hand(cuz I'm broke and everything is expensive). I'm currently making a scarf. And to be honest, it takes A LOT of time to make one. Maybe it's because I'm slow at knitting, or because the thing is as wide as my whole underarm. And I'm using big needles 8 mm and I dubbel on yarn. But I'm 3/4 with my first one and I need to make two more after that. Here is a peak at the scarf.

Sorry for the blurry picture :|
If you want you can follow me on Instagram @aboutkari or Twitter @KarolinaKulczyk

Is there anything you would like to read during December? Let me know in the comments below :)

Komentarze