Movies, Music, Books and Series

I just want to share some stuff with you that I enjoy.


Movies
Image

I want to see "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" really bad. Wednesday was the cinema's premiere where I live, but it's hard coordinating with friends when everyone is somewhere else and doen't have time when you do. But I talked with my friend Anne and we agreed that we'll go soon. can't wait!

Image

I also want to see "Passengers" but it's in the cinema during Christmas and I don't know if I'll have the time to go and see it.

Music
Before I let the Christmas songs rule my mp4 there are a few songs that I've been enjoying the last few weeks.

There is just something soothing in that song that calms me down.

Sucker for Pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons, Logic, Ty Dolla $ign & X Ambassadors
I'm not a big fan of Rap but the mix of the Artists and Rappers works for me.

Would I Lie to You by David Guetta, Cedric Gervais & Chris Willis
I love the original by Charles & Eddie and I like Guetta's remix.

E.T by Katy Perry ft. Kanye West
Like a G6 by Far East Movement ft. DEV & Cataracs
Prayer in C by Lilly Wood & The Prick ft. robin Schultz
Levels by Avicii
Just some older songs that I've been listening to a lot the past few weeks.

Books
The last book I started reading was Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes couldn't keep my attention because of the switching perspective between four people every few pages and the inst-love and hate, isn't my kind of story.
Does any of you have any suggestions?

Series
I follow so many series that it's kinda hard to keep up with all of them. I'll have lot of time catching up during christmas.
I have to say that Timeless has me hooked just like Quantico, Blindspot and Lethal Weapon.

Komentarze