Back on Track with Life

Summer is over and that means back to work or school.

There are many things in our life that need attention and sometimes it's hard to get a handel on it. So I have a few tips on how to improve your schedule.

Set a main task and work around it.
For some it's education, for others work. These are the two tasks that take most of our time during the day and their time can't be usually moved. So take a week to see how much time you need to get from and to. Keep in mind to include the time you need to get ready and time after to maybe relax.

Don't plan too far in advance.
Two weeks should be enough for you to plan in advance. When you plan too far ahead, things may change and you'll put far too much time in to planning that actual living.

Make sure that you have options.
Don't fill your whole day in to the minute. Leave some time free to just do 'nothing' because you can't plan everything in your life. Best thing is to spread your tasks evenly during the week.

Plan in personal time.
We all need some me time. No matter if it's sports or hobbies or just watching TV. And sometimes it's hard to either take some time to do something for yourself or to stop what some people call 'procrastination' and get started on a new task. Panning in your free time is a good way to reward yourself without dropping the schedule.

I'm not going to collage this year so I need to find a job. I already have a job but that won't pay rent and I plan to move out. There are plenty of application but a lot of them are for men (not that I mind hard work, they just prefer men in that position), many are really far away and some are just for a few weeks.

So I need to find a schedule for work but also for my day-to-day life. I have a tendency to sleep in because I have a hard time sleeping at night. That's not good and it makes me feel tired all the time. I also want to plan my free time better so I can properly get started again with my hobbies (I stress easily and I have anxiety and this helps me to relax).

Since I'm not going to collage this year I want to do something productive besides work. I want to learn a new skill or maybe a language. This way I won't feel like I've wasted a year.

So I'm going to make a schedule for myself to get into a rhythm.

How do you plan your days is, or do you just go with the flow? Let me know in the comments below :)

Komentarze