Review: Hitman: Agent 47

I enjoy action/thriller/ horror movies more than I do most romantic/comedy/drama movies. And I loved Hitman from 2007 with Timothy Olyphant as 47.

Picture from


So imagine my delight when I found out about the reboot!
There are of course some things that are a cliche in almost every movie, and this movie is based on a game.

I played the game a few times(it took me a while to get the hang of it) and liked the way you could interact as a character. The movie is in a way like the game, it gives you some little things to compare to the game. It's packed full with fighting and cool effects but the cliche actually makes the movie predictable. I liked Rubert Friend's acting even dough it didn't give me the agent 47 feel quiet as it should. One thing that did catch my eye(or better said my ears) was his voice. For me it was a great match for the character he played and that made up a bit for the less good qualities of the movie.

Overall, I enjoyed myself and would pay again for the movie. For the people who aren't a fan of Hitman(game/movie) I would recommend for you to rent it and watch it at home.

Rating: 7/10

Komentarze