EN》Review Pitch Perfect 2

Trust me when Pitch Perfect came out in 2012 I was over the moon becuase I read the book Pitch Perfect: The Quest for Collegiate A Cappella and I liked it (the movie is loosely based on the book). It was something new and fun with humor. Pitch Perfect blew me away and made me excited for the second movie.

But then in 2015, it finally came and didn't do the job quite as well as the frist one. It was still funny, trust me. It just didn't make me laugh at everything because to me the chemistry between the characters seemed to be watered down to make space for the new plot. Like I loved the ineraction between Beca and Jesse and the sisterly bond of Aubrey and Chloe or even the interaction between the Barden Bellas, and the second movie didn't have it as storng as the first. We did get the Bumper and Fat Amy dynamic but except that only going behind each other's backs and chaos (I know that it was the plot, but still).

I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen the movie yet. 
So my overal verdict is: ★★★☆☆
It's a nice movie but I would watch it at home.

Komentarze