EN》Review: End of Days

It's finally here! The third and final book from the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy.
As you may or may not know Susan Ee is my favorite writer and even dough the series were expected to be five books, she made a great decision to keep it a trilogy.
I waited for this book sooooooooo long! After Angelfall and World After I had to know what would happen next. I waited (im)patiently for TWO FRIKKING YEARS! for Susan to finish End of Days. And boy she doesn't disappoint. End of Days will make you laugh, cry WTF!? and "Awwww!"
We get to see why Beliel hates Raffe so much, how Paige is doing considering her condition and the shift of Penryn's view of her mom. We find out what happened to Gabriel and who will become the next Messenger and the cost of it.
I want to tell you all about the book but I don't want to spoil you.
Overal I give the book 95% ★★★★★★★★★★
Still because I'm forced to read the paperback!
I highly recommend the trilogy for everyone who likes great stories that are very detailed and true to facts and lore.
My review of Angelfall and World After is HERE
You can follow Susan Ee on:
Site: susanee.com
Facebook: Susan Ee
Twitter: @Susan_Ee
Tumblr: Susan-Ee.tumblr.com

Komentarze