My "I will...." List

My what!?
I have a Bucket List like a lot of people do but to me it doesn't matter if I accomplish them all or not. It's just a list of things I would like to do. Recently I made a new list called 'I will....'  and it is my goal to accomplish them all.
Lots are really personal and aren't included here but a few to give you an idea are:
I will graduate college.
I will take my mom one day on a Spa vacation.
I will go with my brother on an adventure.
I will go with my best friend on a vacation.
I will go to England with a friend.
I will have kids and a house.
I will share and give more.
I will do things that make me happy.
My life doesn't have to be bussy, existing and adventurous all the time. I want my life to be happy with maybe few things I will regret so I can learn and grow.

Komentarze