En》Review The Maze Runner

So you probably heared of the well known, post-apocalyptic science fiction book by James Dashner, The maze runner. It's the first book in the trilogy by the same name. So maybe you read the book or watched the movie, or like me you did both. But there are so many reviews already about the book and the movie.
What I give the Maze Runner:
Adaptation from book to movie:★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Movie:★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Book:★★★★★★★★☆☆
Well it's not easy to jam a whole book into a 2 hour movie without messing a little with the plot. I think that they did a great job trying to stay true to the book and making the movie interesting for most people.
In the movie I loved the world building and the special effects. It's not perfect but no movie is in my opinion.
Of course most books are a little better than the movies because they have the time and space to make it the way they want it. I have to admit that I have enjoyed myself by reading the book and to me it's enough.
But there's a group of people who went to see the Maze Runner for.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, the guys!
Ok I admit myself that I enjoyed watching Dylan O'Brien(23 years) on the big screen a lot. He is maybe the most known for his role as Stiles Stilinski in the MTV series Teen Wolf or Stuart on the Internship. Of course all the Game of Thrones fans recognise Thomas Brodie-Sangster(24 years) who plays Jojen Reed or the little Thomas as Simon in Nanny McPhee. In the Maze Runner he plays Newt. Gally is played by the talented Will Poulter(25 years) who's known from his not soo bright character in the movie We're the Millers, Kenny Rossmore. Lastly but not least is Alby played by Alm Ameen(29 years) who played Cecil Gaines in the Butler.
If you haven't watched the Maze Runner I recommend you to see it. It's also nice to see how the actors grow over time from movie to movie.

Komentarze